Answered By: Jill Zimmerman Last Updated: May 22, 2017 Views: 101
You can use SPC Library online databases to find articles from peer-reviewed journals on a variety of topics.
Many databases will allow you to limit your search results to only peer-reviewed articles. Make sure to select that option. See an example below (red arrow) from the database Academic Search Complete:
Here are some other databases that include articles from peer-reviewed journals:
- Academic Search Complete (all subjects)
- Academic OneFile (all subjects)
- CINAHL Plus with Full Text (health sciences)
- Nursing and Allied Health Source (health sciences)
- Pyschology and Behavioral Sciences Collection (psychology)
If you need more assistance, please contact a librarian for help.