Answered By: Jill Zimmerman Last Updated: May 22, 2017 Views: 20
Yes! There are study rooms available at both the MLK and SWC libraries.
At the MLK Library (CLR), all group and individual study rooms are located on the 2nd floor - walk past the printers and DVD collection.
At the SWC Library, all group and individual study rooms are located throughout the facility along the side and back walls.
Study Room Useage Guidelines:
- All study rooms are first come, first served. You do not have to sign in to use one.
- There is no time limit to study room use.
- Some rooms have whiteboards - please go to the Information Desk with your student ID to borrow dry erase markers.
- Group rooms are for 2 or more people at a time.
- Do not leave your valuables in the study rooms, even for short periods of time. The library cannot be responsible for your belongings.
- No eating is allowed in the study rooms, just like in the rest of the library. Drinks with covers are OK.
- Please keep noise down to a reasonable level while using study rooms. The walls are not sound-proof and other students nearby can hear loud conversations. Thank you for being considerate of others!
- Please do not use the study room to talk on your cell phone. The walls are not sound-proof and we can still hear your conversation. Thank you for being considerate of others!
If you get lost and can't find the study rooms, please see a librarian - they are happy to help you!